Saturday 21 April 2012

Ali's Reflection - Changing lifestyles


I tried to lower my consumptions this month. I started to take vehicles less and started to walk more. If I had to travel by car, it would always be with my family so the cost is more worth for. Travelling is always a problem for me as I have to travel a large distance to school but at least I do not take a car to school but rather take public transport like bus and MRT. This way my carbon footprint is lower. I try to reduce wastages when I eat and I try to only take as much as I need. I make an effort to recycle used paper and I try to use both sides of the paper. It is much wiser to use as much of your resources than just throwing it away. I feel that this lifestyle change will benefit me in the long run to reduce my carbon footprint and not make such a big impact on the environment. This is a good effort to try and make people aware of what they are doing daily and try to get the people to try and reduce wastages in their lives. This shows how much of a difference just remembering to turn off your lights makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment